SaraScarlet | Oost-Vlaanderen | 547 keer bekeken. Geplaatst op 05-07-2020.
Ik spreek ook Nederlands, maar voor het gemak is deze advertentie in het Engels.
Fashion photoshoot city walks
Currenly, the global corona epidemic is not over yet, so I will keep being careful, not handshake, kiss or hug and will not have physical contact with anyone on and off set to keep myself and especially you safe.
This is a brand new concept that I am introducing (summer 2020), I am organising fashion shoot city walks in my home city Ghent in Belgium.
I have lived in Ghent for 10 years and I know the city very well. Check the gallery on my website for examples of fashion shots taken in Ghent or examples of locations.
What am I offering?
- a professional enthousiastic model
- basic or more elaborate make-up (I do basic MU myself but we can work with a MUA and/or hair stylist if you would like something special and unique)
- locations adapted to your wishes in an urban setting: historical, industrial, street art, clean or trashy, whatever you want.
- 2 to 5 different fashion outfits with matching shoes and accesoires, adapted to your style and wishes. I have a broad wardrobe, can borrow clothing from designers or stores that I am sponsored by or I can order the outfits that you'd like!
- basic drinks (soft drinks, coffee, non alcoholic) in coffee shops/pubs while I change outfits are included.
What am I NOT offering?
- Art nude or topless photography is not included in this tour due to the rather public environment. If you wish to book me for these styles, please kindly read my booking info and send an e-mail.
- alcoholic drinks are not included and not recommended. Food is not included.
I offer a mini fashion walk of one hour with two outfits at an introduction price of €65 all in.
The regular fashion walk of two hours with three outfits at an introduction price of €135
And the superior fashion walk of three hours with four to five outfits is offered at €195.
Please send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for bookings and do not forget to mention:
- the specific fashion walk you are interested in
- the type of outfits you require
- the type of locations that you would like to cover during the walk
- whether you wish to book a MUA or hair stylist, this will cost a bit more but guarantees unique results
I am thrilled to hear from you soon!